rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Culinary Game

Culinary Game

I'm throwing this data sheet down on the culinary arts. It's a vital part of the minimalist lifestyle, healthy, rewarding, and a great way to game women. It DVH's and is also fun. I've bang many a broad over the years by throwing down a proper spread on the table. Cooking is one of my favorite hobbies, and is both an art and science.

I started the day I separated from the military, and learned for my own benefit. Swooping chicks was a awesome bi-product. It started w/ basic box dinner, to cougars showing me, to now where I can put together just any dish. Whatever you cook, no matter how simple, presentation is key. If your just starting out consider taking some classes. Hell, it might be packed w/ girls. Learn different styles and dishes from several regions. I'm strong on Japanese, and Filipino for Asia, Italian and Spanish for Europe, anything for CA/SA, and well......borsch for EE and Russia. My weak points are baking and desserts.

Now for a breakdown on gaming girls. Rounding up ingredients opens up venues like fresh markets and specialty/grocery stores. I love being the white guy picking out intricate ingredients in an Asian stores. Girls eat that up. Start a convo and they'll ask what you're going to make. This is a good way to invite them over for a taste. Learn an easy Asian noodle dish and invite a girl over that can't use chopsticks. Teaching her how is a great way to kino. Keep your kitchen immaculate, and understand the order of preparation. Don't taint your veggies with raw chicken. Girls will probably notice, especially when she's in the hospital w/ salmonella. Don't spend too much time in the kitchen. If it's a long dish do as much prep work as possible.

Grilling is another way to bring the venue to your house. Steve Raichlen is the authority. Pick up his bible b/c he has a lot of exotic dishes that will impress anyone. Be careful with this though. You may look like the man but if it's hot outside everyone will be inside and someone else will be gaming your target.

Showing an interest in culture is crucial in gaming foreign girls. From here on in hostels and hotels are out. I'll be staying in furnished apartments. Practice the countries dishes beforehand, then go to the market and grab some ingredients. Start a convo w/ girls and bring up food. Tell her you are cooking whatever dish the next day and would like some local advice. Invite her and a couple of her friends over to eat. Later if they ask for an American dish, hook it up. This has worked for me w/ foreign girls in the U.S., and am sure it'll work abroad.

Always let the girls assist you in the kitchen. It keeps her involved and lets you escalate. Her mind is on the task and less on your advances. Open a bottle of wine during the process. This data sheet was was mainly constructed for the younger players, as I'm sure most of us lifestyle bachelors already have this down. If I left anything out feel free to add.

Messages In This Thread