rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Culinary Game

Culinary Game

This post is awesome! I just bought some Saint Andres from Trader Joe's. It's about $5.99/pound and it's so good. I'm not as educated about cheeses but always willing to learn! Would like to get into charcuterie platters, doing things like using the cheeses you listed as well as adding in acidic components like pickles, and sliced meats. Presentation is obviously key and cooking is either minimal or nonexistent (therefore by some extension cleaning is minimal too). The beauty of cooking is once you know the rules you can be a bit loose...the exception with this mindset is it doesn't exactly work with Japanese cuisine. My ramen dishes, sushi, and dashi making skills need a massive upgrade.

Will be looking around for a good chocolatier...so I got a new project this weekend [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (02-04-2011 08:57 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

Snip

Quote: (09-21-2018 09:31 AM)kosko Wrote:  
For the folks who stay ignorant and hating and not improving their situation during these Trump years, it will be bleak and cold once the good times stop.

Messages In This Thread