rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Newbie going to San Jose, Costa Rica

Newbie going to San Jose, Costa Rica

Quote: (05-12-2014 06:36 PM)WD-40 Wrote:  

I will say this much: if you're traveling internationally just to meet one girl, and you already feel it in your bones that you won't get the bang, then you've been chumped big time.

Guys that have their heads on straight pipeline before they go to a country if women is what they are after. You either need to have several prospects lined up in advance to make it worth the trip, or be reasonably certain that you will be able to to hit the ground running and acquire enough other leads in field to not be reliant on a single prospect.

There isn't a whole lot you can do to try and turn it around if it's this bad, but you can try. As others have already indicated: you have to call the shots. If she doesn't comply with what you want, cut her off immediately and permanently.

Thanks. I have started pipelining like crazy and I already have good prospects lined up, even discounting for the flaking factor.

Messages In This Thread