rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Newbie going to San Jose, Costa Rica

Newbie going to San Jose, Costa Rica

Quote: (05-12-2014 05:07 PM)Blunt Wrote:  

Well if you're going to go, you need a major attitude change.

You have already decided you're not going to get laid? Never go into a date or whatever thinking that. Only the girl decides that, based on whether you fuck up.

Obviously you are pretty successful, judging by the millionaire dating site. Go into this trip feeling like you are the catch, that other girls want you and that she needs to prove her value.

Make subtle and not-so-subtle hints that you have other girls waiting for you. Get a fake phone call app.

Come suited up.

And set your logistics up so you can get rid of her quick if she isn't going to put out. Be cold about it too. If she really is a 9+ better to salvage your dignity and have a shot at it later.

Thanks. I have been hesitant to mention other girls when on a date since I figured I would be labeled a sex tourist or not that serious, but I will definitely give it a try. I usually just dangle the money card in front of them, but I have relied on that too much and I need to improve my approach. I have never suited up before but from what I read, that seems to help.

Messages In This Thread