rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Newbie going to San Jose, Costa Rica

Newbie going to San Jose, Costa Rica

I am a newbie to the game, and have decided to go to San Jose, Costa Rica in 10 days to meet someone I meet online (first a millionaire dating site, then FB) who is a 20 year old solid 9+, and I am extremely picky. She seems like a very "good" girl from her FB, so I am not confident on getting any serious action from her, but to honest, she is the type of girl who I would marry and not just use. Its a last minute trip, and I have 10 days to spend either in San Jose or somewhere else.

Me? I look 35, good shape, well educated (multiple graduate degrees) and successful, so I generally have good luck with educated girls, or the ones looking for a sugar daddy, which I will gladly lead them to believe until I get the flag.

First - I speak NO spanish. None. So I know that will hurt my game with other locals (the girl I am visiting speaks english). I have never been to central or south america so the trip is for adventure as much as meeting someone.

Nevertheless, I could use some recommendations on where to stay. I dont have a budget, but I would prefer to stay somewhere for $200 a night or less if possible. Someplace with all the creature comforts as well as a place a local "nice" girl wont feel bad coming back to or wont be harrassed, if that is possible.

I like to dance and nice night clubs, and springing for bottle service is not a problem if it will draw in the ladies. No budget, but under $500 a night would be nice, if it gets me the action. I dont do pay for play in the direct sense, but if getting VIP gets me the lady I will do it.

10 days is probably too long for San Jose. Should I hit a beach town? any good day trips? Of course, I always like having the exotic factor in my favor (I am white) but I figure that would only attract the ones who dont speak english so I am shit out of luck with that.

Any advice for a newbie is greatly appreciated. Does the educated and successful factor get me much action, or will they just look at me as a sex tourist? I am trying to think of a good reason to be there, likely giving a lecture or doing volunteer medical work, or something like that.

Messages In This Thread