rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any Asian-specific advice other than standard game?

Any Asian-specific advice other than standard game?

Quote: (05-11-2014 10:12 AM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Hot white girls are the most in demand in the world. If you want it easier, try a place with less competition, where they are not pedestelized. Small town USA, the American south, eastern europe, etc. Big international cities will be the hardest.

Small town or country girls are less down for Asian guys of all stripes. White girls who grew up around minorities (like most white girls in big Australian cities) are way more open to dating them. The exposure and personal experience counteracts the damage done by stereotypes and negative media portrayals. I think the opposite is the case for girls with minimal exposure to a group if the stereotypes are positive, which is what the situation is for black people here.

It's funny, sometimes I think fully westernized East Asian guys have it easier with SWPL white girls then their co-ethnics. I've had a few western raised Asian girls express outright revulsion for Asian guys too me, a couple have said even their mothers have advised them not to date Asian guys because they're controlling and uncaring husbands. At the same time, there's a lot of Western raised Asian girls only ever date Asian guys. It's all or nothing, similar to minority social circles here.

Also, the supply of alpha, attractive Asian guys is relatively small, due to Asian males being relatively beta and Asian girl's lower obesity rate, so they're either snatched up by the hot Asian girls who don't hate their own race or white chicks, so for a plain or merely cute Asian girl dating an Asian guy often isn't even an option for them since girls will never settle for the betas and can't get an alpha of their own race. I'm not saying that Asian girls love white guys because they can't get alpha Asian guys, but many may never have seriously even considered dating an Asian guy because they've never had a realistic option to do so.

Echoing JWLZG's comments I think that's the same with white girls and asian guys, at least in this cosmopolitan major city I think most white girls would consider an Asian guy if there was little to no cultural difference and he was generally attractive. I think the main problem for Asian guys is that they are assumed beta before they've even said anything, that's true for all races but the various kinds of "Asian" men especially. You need to put an effort into developing an attractive look, both in terms of body and style.

If you look like the average Asian, you'll get the reception of the average Asian. Girls need to know you're not lame just by looking at you, because when they assume you're beta they often won't give you the time or the chance to prove otherwise. This is the overarching philosophy behind my style, I leave no chance of people thinking I'm your "typical *insertuncoolminorityhere* guy" when they see me.

Quote: (05-11-2014 12:00 PM)JWLZG Wrote:  

I feel ridiculously privileged being 6' and of South-East Asian background. [Image: huh.gif]

You're 6ft?? Maybe with boots on mate [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (05-12-2014 05:27 AM)JWLZG Wrote:  

Familial pressures probably play a part in this especially for generations of Asian men that "Western women are all whores"

My mother literally says this to me every week [Image: lol.gif] yet she thinks young girls born here from our background are pure as snow when most of the ones she knows including her own flesh and blood, are huge sluts.

Messages In This Thread