rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any Asian-specific advice other than standard game?

Any Asian-specific advice other than standard game?

Read through the first page of the thread and once again the double standard strikes, why is it a crime to be into white women compared to other races? I feel like if a white guy came into talk about his thing for Asian or brown women, we'd be happy, but turn the tables and what happens?

It isn't white people doing it either, minorities have some serious issues with other minorities going for white women. Crabs in a bucket perhaps? The idea that if you can't get the white pussy no one should? Afraid of more competition in the mix? I mean relax dude, plenty to go around.

I'll give my take and experience having had a good bit of Asian friends and being Indian myself, the only race that has it worse than Asian guys do. Here are the following kinds of attractive (this is the keyword since no one wants uglies) women who are going to be so fucking racist towards you to the point where even if you are a top notch guy, they're going to disqualify you.

1. Any woman desperately trying to climb the social ladder at which she is not at the top, especially if she is the same race as you.

You probably have a better chance of getting a white and good looking sorority girl who is popular assuming you are good looking and have game yourself than you do of getting an Asian guy trying to fit into an all-white sorority. Most of the racism you encounter, you're going to encounter from Asian and ethnic women who are desperately trying to fit into white culture, they will be much more racist to you than white women are. Anytime you see any kind of ethnic girl who is the token ethnic girl in her white friend group or seems like she is trying to fit in with whites, guaranteed you are getting disqualified right off the bat.

2. Women who come from a culture where popularity, image, sex appeal, and social status is everything.

So this means women from places like Brazil, Colombia, the Mediterranean, and the Middle East where social image and popularity mean everything. You will be passed for some trollish looking creep with blond hair because of how much people in those parts of the world worship that sort of thing. Yeah I know it sucks if you have a thing for that kind of a look but it is what it is, no point trying to associate with women or people from narcissistic cultures.

Outside of that, you're good.

I've seen plenty of well put-together Asian and brown dudes pulling hot white girls, that shit can so be done. This day and age, it is almost a thing for the sexy blonde American girl types to go for ethnic guys who are well-put together. Work on yourself, live an awesome life, be true to yourself, listen to the wisdom on these boards around game, and pretty soon you'll forget about the insecurity you had.

Messages In This Thread