rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Minimum attraction level vs Game

Minimum attraction level vs Game

The thing with minimum attraction levels is that it varies depending on the environment. That girl was a player in the nightclub, but is she a player at the supermarket? Are there lines of guys waiting to come up to dance with her on the public transit? These guys may gawk, but they probably won't do anything.

The problem with clubs isn't even that girls are superficial but that they have negative attention span, especially as they drink with the music getting louder and then everyone is suddenly courageous and can approach. Unless you're beyond larger than life, you'll have to grind it out because you're competing with so many factors. The nightclub is the pit, and even if you roll in with the positivity, high energy, status, good looks (genetics/dress/physique), you have to be ready to pounce at a moment's notice because there's at least a dozen other guys with the same creds.

The other night I was at a hipstery club, got there early and was the first guy to approach this girl on the edge of the bar with 2 friends in earshot. She was dropping 'ioi's', asking my name, saying I'm funny, dilating her pupils and all that jazz. The club starts hopping and her friends were right next to her, there were a bunch of British guys clamoring in the background trying to get people to notice the sound of their voices so they could run 'don't fuck up game', a group of guys trying to get the 3 girls to come to their bbq tomorrow. I try and isolate the girl, nothing doing. She goes to the bathroom and runs into an old friend who can hook her up with someone in her 'industry'. Gotta build up that career right? Some tall guy starts bullshitting with her friends about how he's an artist, she comes back and starts HRing him as I'm bullshitting with my friend. All that attraction built earlier is whitewashed; she has new attention to feed off of. The funny thing is she was still rubbing up on me at the bar as I looked away from her as I finish my drink. And it's not because she even remembers the BS convo we had earlier (I don't even remember), but because I had presence and indifference and did not give a fuck that she was there, unlike literally every guy around her. The problem with this is I'm literally surrounded in the pit and if I reopened, would be competing with all this nonsense as the situation has exploded. Could I befriend everyone, merge groups, be the life of the party, AMOG the bullshit artist, get the Brits too drunk to fuck and overcome the odds to get this girl? Sure, but I'd rather wake up and approach a new girl in the daytime without these 900000 factors slowing me down.

Timing and environment are crucial to game. You can meet a girl's minimum attraction level one day and not the next, maybe at night but not in the daytime or whatever factor it is. It's all about calibration and finding which environment tailors best to displaying yourself. If it's a slow Tuesday night, the girl has no plans and is not getting attention, and you're present, you will get more time to game her than on Friday night prime time club night.

I'm starting to find game is the easy part. Once you can approach, tease, build comfort and escalate, it's all about the details that make these processes possible. It's the environment, logistics and tightrope timing that make or break you.

Messages In This Thread