rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First female soccer coach in France: will the PC acceptance succeed?

First female soccer coach in France: will the PC acceptance succeed?

http://www.canada.com/sports/2nddivision...story.html

Basically, the second division soccer club, Clermont,hired a Portuguese woman to manage the team for the upcoming season.

She has some credentials like coaching the Iran female team, and an amateur club that ended first in their division, and internship with Jose Mourinho, the well known soccer coach.

Everyone on the planet is congratulating her, claiming it's a great advance in sports, etc etc.

However, how many of them are truly sincere? And not just remaining PC in their interviews?

She has been slapping us with the word " skills", hoping she will be judged from there only.

For me, the president of the club only wanted to create some publicity ( which he will get, indeed) and get some money. You may call soccer "soft", compared to american football or rugby, but I wonder how will the team obey to her. Will she get to see them naked in the locker rooms? Will they dare to crack some crude jokes in her presence? Will they just remain as masculine as they were previously?

For me this is more of a bad decision than a good one.

And you, what do you think? Can we only hope this will happen in the NBA or the NFL , for example?

Messages In This Thread