rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alain Soral on feminism, censorship and globalism

Alain Soral on feminism, censorship and globalism

I was having a great conversation with a new girl on the phone the other day. We had everything in common. She's smart, stimulating, we were excited getting to know more about each other. We spoke for a long time.

I pitched her my date idea, and she accepted, all smiles. In closing the conversation, I playfully told her I was looking forward to seeing her, and to wear a cute dress.

She lost her shit. I mean, total nuclear feminist meltdown.

"wait...what? oh no...no, you didn't just really say that? I don't think so. Did you just tell me I have to wear a dress to go on a date with you? Yeah....this isn't gonna work. I know you're joking around, but I'm seeing a patriarchial world view here with that comment. That doesn't work for me...I would NEVER get "dolled up" on a first date for a guy. I wear jeans and if I wear a dress that's because it's MY CHOICE."

Anyway, it was amazing to me that despite a great conversation for almost an hour, the entire thing turned on a dime at the very end. But I should have expected as much from a pretty entitled white american girl. When I would tell a girl to wear something cute for a date in eastern europe, they would say, "haha! Of course I will [Image: smile.gif]"

Messages In This Thread