rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chick can only bang for a short time?

Chick can only bang for a short time?

Man, you gotta adjust your form for your build.
I'm unusally thick.
If I dont go down and leave a bit of spit for lube, I don't get in.
Its a friction thing.

If that's your legit length, go three quarter stroke for a bit, gauge response then proceed... you're probably pounding on their cervix and that's an intense no bueno pain for a lot of girls.
Go gently into the full experience ha

If youre parking in a tight spot you don't pull in at highway speed, you go slow so no one gets damaged in the process.
Feel out the spot, you can powerslide a damn smart car into a compact spot, but you're driving a hummer. Make sure you have room before you go petal to the metal. Or someone who wants to be part of a demo derby of destruction as you rage.

I took a petite virginity once that literally took me ten seperate times to pop the cherry (that level of tight is hell on stamina ha)
Had to fight for every inch, call that shit trench warfare.

Ease the girls in, if you're hitting up quiet reserved chicks their life may have been dick deficient to this point.
Up the dose over time to increase tolerance and foster an addiction as a result.

And be happy, these are grade A problems to have.

Also, handsome creepy eel, literally laughed out loud at your comment, golden.

Messages In This Thread