rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flakes after Banging

Flakes after Banging

Quote: (05-16-2015 11:36 AM)Robert Plant Wrote:  

Quote: (05-16-2015 02:41 AM)brick tamland Wrote:  

I've been trying to figure out reasons for flaking for some months as I go along. As a mid 30s guy what's most noticeable is that young girls can just move on quickly after the first bang, even if she the sex literally made her sweat / she asked that you cum in her mouth or whatever else.
It seems they are easily distracted / have plenty of guys hitting up their phone, FB, instant messaging etc; on top of that they still have guys in their social circle, guys in university, guys at work, orbiters and guys they themselves are interested in. It's a lot of factors at play.
Regardless, the prize (banging chicks in their absolute physical prime) outweighs these obstacles. My last bang was a 23 year old.

Yes. I'm making an educated guess that I just lost my newest, younger notch to some guy in her social circle. Because of social pressure, social circle makes it harder for a girl to leave. For example if my notch decides she prefers me to the other guy after banging him a few times, she might not leave him because of concern for what her friends will think. No worries though, I still have 3 in my rotation, a few in the pipeline and I'm gonna be traveling for 2 months starting in 3 weeks. [Image: smile.gif]

Even when we lose a good bang to her social circle or some other guy, I think we sometimes have a fair chance of seeing/banging her again.

The reason? Most guys don't know this game shit. Most guys get really needy in a relationship, especially if the girl is hot. They're going to fuck up. They'll do things like call her too much, chase her, etc, which turns a lot of women off.

We, being players, of course understand things like not contacting a girl too often and letting it proceed at a pace with which she is comfortable.

So, I like to leave the door open. If a girl tells me she met someone else or is going to give an ex another chance, I'll say "let me know if things don't work out" Every time I've done this they have all replied that they would let me know....though, of course, not all have gotten back to me. But sometimes, they'll get in touch a month or more later, especially if you laid the pipe well.

Another tactic is to leave the door open as mentioned, then go radio silent for a month. Then hit her up with a non chalant restart. By this time, she may already be growing weary of her "new guy" If you throw in the "Hey, I'd just like to see you over a coffee/ drink and catch up. I don't have any expectations other than just wanting to see you" vibe, and she still has some latent attraction for you, there's a decent chance she'll accept.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Messages In This Thread