rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Russia Thread

The Russia Thread

Quote: (05-20-2019 06:19 PM)Deepdiver Wrote:  

I loved Moscow's Energy for the short time I was there, it is both the Political, Business and Financial capital of Russia all major business deals eventually go through Moscow in Russia.

There are many western companies even post-sanctions looking to capitalize upon Russian business opportunities. Having a business level competency in Russian will let you know if the people you are dealing with are real or frankly dodgy.

I would get iirc a 3 year biz multi entry visa to Russia, Study Russian basics and for business in Moscow, attend Moscow Business Expositions and Conferences, network there for business - with both Russian companies looking for bilingual employees and Western Companies at networking conferences looking for bizopps in Russia and pass out your Consulting Business Cards on any Topics you may be fairly competent in like sales, marketing, engineering, web SMMA etc.

FYI MGU https://mgu-russian.com/en/learn/courses/ and

Moscow Exhibitions https://www.expocentr.ru/en/exhibitions/list/ and

Bring some hot female MGU Students studying and practicing English along as your PA/Translators

Be careful Russian Women like to lock down ambitious men especially with a plan B passport.

Then write and share a RVF Data Sheet on Moscow Trade Show Game for fun and profit.

Enjoy.

3 years multi entry visa to Russia is only available for US citizens. As a Canadian max I can do is a one year multi entry biz visa but like I said I am not sure if you can attend university courses while on a biz visa and not a student one. If anyone has done this before, I'd love to hear that.

MGU is more like a private school than a university although they claim to be part of Lomonosov. Their prices are also a bit higher ($200/w). I am wondering if anyone took courses with them and if so, how was their experience?

Messages In This Thread