rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Interview with beta and his slut fiancee, the red pill cannot be slapped into him.

Interview with beta and his slut fiancee, the red pill cannot be slapped into him.

This is a long radio/telephone call that I listened to while working. Usually Stefan Molyneux grates on me but this was a call/interview between him, a guy and his fiancee who happened to cheat on him the week prior.

The interview is like this super concentration of stereotypes we see on this thread.

1. The girl is your friendly neighborhood hamster. Hiding behind booze, her friends, lying by omission.

2. The guy is you typical head in the clouds beta, no idea that his girl is a slut, marrying a girl older than he is (31 vs 33) and just completely refuses to drop a bad situation

3. The interviewer, Stefan, makes this different that you aren't just sitting there as a passive listener, he says many of the things to both the guy and girl that I would normally think in my head.

Summary: You can listen to a girl slowly be broken down from her initial position of "I got blackout drunk and messed around with a guy" to admission by omission that she remembers everything and fucked some stranger and was only busted by someone else. You can hear how she doesn't really care about anything besides propping up her own lies...the guy is just painful, he is in denial that his precious flower could be a total slut and that this was just an error in judgement. Again, the interviewer does a good job of not lecturing them but asking them questions that exposes how totally fucked up things are.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Messages In This Thread