rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kimble's "What is Gluten" Bit

Kimble's "What is Gluten" Bit

Quote: (05-09-2014 07:38 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

I'm not a scientist, but if you're saying a slice of bread is worse than a snickers bar, I have no idea what you're thinking.

I have no idea what you're thinking. Perhaps if you read my words in context, they might make sense to you:

Quote:Quote:

In terms of producing the greatest surge in blood sugar, eating a slice of wheat bread or white bread is worse that eating a tablespoon of white sugar or a Snickers Bar!

I said absolutely nothing about bread being worse than a Snickers Bar. What I said, which is absolutely and irrefutably true, is that "in terms of producing the greatest surge in blood sugar, eating a slice of wheat bread or white bread is worse that eating a tablespoon of white sugar or a Snickers Bar!"

While blood sugar levels are a critically important component to good health, it is one of a number of factors. My point was that bread made with processed wheat flour, whether white or wheat, is far closer to eating garbage -- along with all the negative health effects -- than the average person believes.

Messages In This Thread