rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Logistics problem

Logistics problem

Exactly how bad is your friend's place? I actually think that you might think too much into it if you rather don't take her there than not being able to isolate her. Prepare the pad with a bottle of wine (white or sparkling is the safest bet if you don't know what she likes), have some nice candles and something to chew. You might even consider to cook or get some takeaway. I mean, a completely messy or strange apartment might cockblock you but if she knows that it isn't yours but that the table that you set with wine glasses, candles etc which look nice is your responsibility I think that she will overlook the fact that your friend has a strange pad. Just make sure that she knows that you think that it's strange before she gets there.

When I come to think about it, you could combine the 'watering the plants' with a prepared table with wine glasses, candles etc as a surprise. Or on forehand just offer her a dinner at the place.. You probably know best what you think will work on her.

Just don't miss a chance to isolate her. If you don't isolate you will definately not get what you want.

Messages In This Thread