rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

23 Ways Feminism Has Made the World a Better Place for Men (Article)
3 Ways Feminism Has Made the World a Better Place for Men (Article)
Quote: (05-06-2014 11:45 PM)Switch Wrote:  

http://www.policymic.com/articles/88277/...ce-for-men

I couldn't help but laugh out loud when I read this. I think out of the 23 points in the article, there are exactly ZERO valid ones. Thoughts?

"Research shows that men who share domestic tasks with their wives report being happier and have more sex, so it looks like liberating women from the shackles of the double-day burden ain't so bad for men after all."

I'd like to end this bullshit once and for all, YES women find it a turn on when a man does female oriented house work... ONCE IN A FUCKING WHILE. When you get beta fuckers sitting there cleaning up after their chick day after day, she loses all respect, but if a man, ONCE in a year decides to do the dishes and mop the floor, women get all gushy inside because it romantically communicates that he isn't afraid to take on a female role just for her, but if done to excess, he now BECOMES that female role. So, when women respond to these self reports about how much they enjoy it when their men do women chores, it's bullshit because these women are usually responding to something that rarely happens, and when they want "more" of it, the few men who actually do more of the female chores become less then men to these women.

Furthering this men being sexier if they do housework shit as being bullshit, is the fact that women report more satisfaction in relationships when they are dating men who take on traditional masculine roles and women take on traditional housewife roles, or, believe in 'benevolent sexism.'(http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007...okieless).

This shit is why I would never date a woman with a university education, bitches can't see beyond what the reports are trying to achieve (women like domesticated men) in comparison to what the reports actually achieved.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Messages In This Thread