rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is your competition in your local scene?

What is your competition in your local scene?

Quote: (05-07-2014 11:02 AM)WD-40 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-07-2014 08:20 AM)heavy Wrote:  

Quote: (05-07-2014 02:29 AM)funkyzeit Wrote:  

There is a solution for this that I noticed while I was in Hungary recently: Legalize prostitution. It strips women of their power completely and makes them kind, pretty and pleasant to the point of 80% of them being wife material.

Interesting.

Prostitution is also legal e.g. in Germany and Spain, and these countries are pussy wastelands, so that can't be the explanation.

Yes it is, but it's brothels only. In Hungary, pretty girls ask you for sex on the street at least five times a day (for money of course, but it still massages your ego quite a bit), you can get a good looking hooker to get to your place for mere €40, or a model looking one for €80, give or take €10 in both cases. All of this makes men free of thirst because any nerd can fuck 7+/10 using his weekly savings. Because of this, women can't use their pussy to get everything from men so 99% of them are forced to be slim, have long hair, wear dresses, heels and appropriate makeup, they can cook anything, they are polite and delicate, have a feminine hobby, go to gym to maintain their tight asses, they watch what they eat and seek mostly stable dudes and not "tingle deadbeats". I had a 100% rejection rate on my first night there because I look like a roided up party boy and I behaved like one. While I was walking confused back to my apartment a 8/10 hooker asked me for sex. I refused, then 20 meters away another one asked me the same and then I figured out what's going on there.

Messages In This Thread