rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is your competition in your local scene?

What is your competition in your local scene?

@Khan
"I think no one here would take those guys seriously and think of them as real competition, but that's exactly what guys like that are! They're real, meaningful competition and they do make things difficult for the rest of us. Not in the sense of gaming the chick you had your sights on and banging her before you (but even if they did that it wouldn't matter, who cares), but in the sense of artificially inflating female egos around them. For example, I'm sure those three made that 7 think she was at least a 9, especially in the sausage fest atmosphere which was prevailing that night.

We can mock chumps like that all the time, but their thirst is a crucial element that makes the game much more difficult for us."

Ultimately the only way to consistently beat the competition is with game and an outcome independent attitude. The best books for game are Bang and the Mystery Method. Bang is crucial for the basics. Literally 70% of my hook ups came after reading Bang. Although its a little more complicated and unnatural for most guys if you want to hone in your night game skills The Mystery Method will teach you how to stand apart from a room full of thirsty, aggressive guys.

Messages In This Thread