rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Havent been laid in 3 years.

Havent been laid in 3 years.

Quote: (05-06-2014 07:17 PM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

@earless-it sounds like you're cockblocking yourself but I don't personally know you so there could be some other factor at play. You mention going out Friday & Saturday. Where exactly is it that you go out? How are you dressed, what is your personality like, how is your physique? These are things we need to know before we can really point you in the right direction.

I usually go to bars and lounges, sometimes clubs-the type that double as restaurant by day and club by night. If i go to classier places w/ lots of yuppies i dress like this,
[Image: n32hir.jpg]

If going to younger places where there might be recent/current college ppl i got more like this.
[Image: 1zp1k3n.jpg]

Overall i say my style is pretty good, even above average for Boston. Im not really afraid to talk to strangers and sometimes am able to entertain groups of girls by myself so i know im not boring. Also I dont have a wingman, but dont really want one. I feel more pressure to do good when i know someone esle is there to witness my rejections. Its better to slip and fall when no ones is watching. One sticking point i have is i absolutely must be drinking to be social, at least a little buzz, thats why day game is a out of the question at this point.

Messages In This Thread