rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best comebacks when dealing with super-bitch!

Best comebacks when dealing with super-bitch!

I have witnessed alpha guys with great game really get mentally beaten down by a simple hand gesture and 1 word blurted out by a potential target, or one of her cock-blocking girlfriends. That word is "goodbye" (in a bitchy, arrogant tone) and it plays out something like this:

The target (or a cock-blocker in her party) lifts her hand, while she is looking away from the man and says in a bitchy tone "goodbye" (shooing you away). Normally, girls who do this feel they are in a position of power over you, and if you were to immediately leave, it demonstrates lower value because you are seen as "obeying" her command.

So, what do you players here come back with when a girl is on a super bitch power-trip and does not even let you get one word out before she is raising her hand "goodbye" and shooing you away as if you were a fly?

I saw one girl do this to 4 guys in a row in a club setting, funny thing is I did not see this guy approach anymore girls after he was psychologically beaten, and probably called it a night when there were more targets around.

I personally would respond, "Goodbye? (pause) - wow, you truly are the cunt I perceived you were - goodbye!".

Mixx

Messages In This Thread