rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best comebacks when dealing with super-bitch!

Best comebacks when dealing with super-bitch!

I dated an alpha female bitch. She used to literally put her hands into guys chests ( she kind of had to though, so I can't fault her totally ).
I have to respectfully disagree with some of the guys in here who are still going for a 'way in'. Like, I'm thinking of my girl and when she was in full 'bitch' mode, ANYTHING you say is coming from a place of lower value. YOU are nothing to her. Like, looking at her shoes and shaking your head ( for example....no offence meant to the poster meant here ) would to her, in bitch mode, be like a homeless man looking at your shoes and doing that. Do you actually give a shit for this worm??? LOL. Noooooo. ( btw, I do. Not. think the homeless are worms, but, just to give you a sample of her attitude in this mode )

So, this said, I would go for the flat out insult, and, I've been crushed by these c*nts when vulnerable ( first times out in field alone for example ) and they can seriously throw you off your frame. Or, just make you want to go home. I've found, when I've had the last word in dealing with a-holes of any sort, *I* just feel better. So, in my experience, if you want to get to these chicks, scan their bodies for the slightest of flaws, and attack. She's insecure about her nose, or hips, or ass, or legs....something...., even a homeless man can attack these points with real effect. I've said some Naaaaasty stuff back to an attack, and it worked, and it was the ONLY thing that would have worked. I made a couple of chicks cry. It's funny, and they've said "that hurt you know". Well..."yeeeeahh, blowing me off harshly hurt too, so, we're even".

Just to back up my position a bit. I know of a successful player ( very good looking young guy, buff, etc, etc ) who's pulled out some seriously acidic verbal attacks to bitch attitudes. He often-times got laid afterwards...lol.

Messages In This Thread