rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best comebacks when dealing with super-bitch!

Best comebacks when dealing with super-bitch!

Quote: (02-01-2011 01:46 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I saw one girl do this to 4 guys in a row in a club setting, funny thing is I did not see this guy approach anymore girls after he was psychologically beaten, and probably called it a night when there were more targets around.

This was in Miami wasn't it? I never got this so much as I do here in Miami. It's so ridiculous, a girl won't even let you speak before she shuts you down. You may have the most awesome thing anyone has ever heard to say, but some of these bitches here won't even let you say it. Shit is funny man. I finally just stopped letting it get to me. But yeah, it can definitely put a damper on your night. I'm pretty over these Miami bitches, can't wait to get out of this place, Miami fucking sucks. I came down here thinking it would be a pussy paradise, and yes, there are tons of beautiful women, but they are the hardest in the world. I find I pull better quality even if the place I'm in has 1/4 of the good looking girls MIA has.

Messages In This Thread