rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Favorite Airline

Favorite Airline

What's your favorite airline and what class did you travel - economy, business or first? How has your experience been? Try not to reply unless you either have experience or have questions.

For international, my favorite is Singapore, with Virgin coming a close second (both economy). Singapore has good pitch and the air-hostesses make it worth it. Virgin has great booze, so that's good enough for me.

British, Delta and Air France international economy aren't great unless you're flying premium economy. Flying AF & Delta economy gives me a hangover, even if I don't drink. British has Heineken though.

For domestic, I love Southwest. Decent pitch, their baggage policy is a good deal. Delta is ok and I can't stand United.

I wish I was richpatplayer already. Then I could list my favorite business and first class. Maybe I'll resurrect a few years from now when I have the experience.

Messages In This Thread