rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The paradox of Game and how it empowers women

The paradox of Game and how it empowers women

Game empowers women, that is what I will assert and prove with this post. And it is actually quite simple to do so.

Every relationship or interaction between men and women is essentially a power play: a contest of dominance. Who will be the dominant player in the interaction. The dominant player is the person that changes the least. Whoever changes the most in any relationship or interaction is essentially bowing to the dominance of the other party. They are saying because you are superior to me therefore I will become the kind of person you want me to be. Look at any war. Which side is expected to act more like the other side: the side that has lost. When Britain was colonizing the world, did the Brits act like the countries they colonized or did the local people started acting like them?

The essence of Game is that we (men) as suppose to "learn" how to "become" the kind of men that get sex from women. The central tenet of Game is that you have to change yourself. At no point, does Game ask or require women to change in any way. So once you accept the above statement to be true, then who is the real winner and loser between men and women today? Who is changing to please the other? Men or women?

Looking back at our recent past... In the 1950s who changed to please who? Men or women? If a woman wanted a good husband, boyfriend, or relationship she was told what kind of woman she had to become to get one. Today, it is the man that is being told this. We have built a whole industry dedicated to just this: the pickup industry. In the early twenty century women created the cosmetic industry to enhance their beauty because they were the ones doing the changing. Today, men have created the pickup industry to do exactly the same thing.

Paradoxically, one of the basic rules of Game is to not put a woman on a pedestal. But I can think of no greater pedestal upon which we have placed modern women than to advocate nothing less than a complete rework of ourselves and what it means to be a man. By telling ourselves that it is our duty to become the kind of man the modern woman will find attractive we are doing nothing less than granting her the greatest power over us she will ever possess. All they have to do is to change their mind about what they find appealing [in men] and we, like humble servants, dashes off to become it. We can take the position that we are not really changing ourselves, we are merely acting. But does it really matter? So we are training/changing to become consummate actors and entertainers. Again, who is doing the changing?

The worse part of all of this, is that we are essentially saying to women that you are free to become and do whatever you wish and we (men) will adapt to serve and service you. I don't know about you but in my experience no one has ever changed without being forced to do so by external forces. So what this means is that all of the things we complain about women we are actually enabling them. There is a term in psychology for this: it's called Codependency.

"Codependency is defined as a psychological condition or a relationship in which a person is controlled or manipulated by another who is affected with a pathological condition (typically narcissism or drug addiction); and in broader terms, it refers to the dependence on the needs of, or control of, another.[1] It also often involves placing a lower priority on one's own needs, while being excessively preoccupied with the needs of others.[2]" - Wikipedia

Messages In This Thread