rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

It's not preforming

It's not preforming

Quote: (02-01-2011 11:25 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Another idea is to reframe to another "problem."

Instead of worrying about your boner, worry that you'll come too fast, or that she'll be bad in bed.

From your posts I do sense a confidence issue that is making the anxiety worse. Try reading the book I recommend in this post: http://www.rooshv.com/how-to-deal-with-approach-anxiety

Also, this topic is a troll favorite, so I'm 20% skeptical this is real. If you take our suggestions and it doesn't help, seek out professional help.

Dude, trust me. I am not trolling, I wouldn't buy your book if I was trolling. And I am sorry if this is a very high risk trolling topic. But this shit was bothering me, and after reading your book and executing your methods and pulling a girl. Then me not being able to perform, I thought this would be a good place to talk about it to see if anyone has had similar problems in the past and how they dealt with them.

I might have confidence issues, I don't know.

Messages In This Thread