rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

It's not preforming

It's not preforming

Well It was my 23rd birthday that night. I have had about four sexual partners, never had strange, everyone I have had sex with I was in a relationship. So pretty much all my sexual encounters have been emotional, most likely if it was a relationship. Never had a problem then. But I read Roosh's book "Bang" and decided to sign-up here. I actually used what the book said to tag this girl. And it worked, just not my main man downstairs.

I was also really drunk, because the reason we left the house we were at was because I puked on the bed we were going to have sex on. We didn't even get to the condom part. She was super attractive, probably an 8, low 9. This is really bothering me, I've literally been on the internet all day trying to find answers.

But what really fucked me up, was that I couldn't get it up in the morning. TWICE? Come on.

I appreciate everyones advice, I really think I was nervous. Just because I haven't had sex in 9 months and the last person I slept with was my ex of 4 years. I don't know, I am just really tripping.

Now I am worried about this Friday, and me not preforming. And I can't stop thinking about it, even when I tell myself not too.

Messages In This Thread