rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl crying in my arms because I am going to leave her...

Girl crying in my arms because I am going to leave her...

This has been on my mind the last few weeks, in a somewhat different frame.

Since I'm older, I have a few women coming to the end of their fertility/looks/chances. And a couple of younger ones, too. The older ones are painfully needy.

I've spent some time with them and like/love them to varying degrees. A couple are candidates as companions and taking care of me in my dotage. Most have no chance for a permanent relationship, as I have "DQ'd" them for one reason or another, but are OK for a few days in Colombo/Dubai/Singapore, etc.

The problem is that the time for maintaining these relationships, even minimally, is a burden.

I have also considered the IKE strategy of maintaining some baby momas overseas. There are some willing candidates there. But I think I would like to have a companion to live with. When I'm 60+ not going to want to be changing up all of the time. Maybe.

All this while I'm meeting new women, too. It's energizing and wearying at the same time.

Messages In This Thread