rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Interesting OK Cupid trend

Interesting OK Cupid trend

I remember reading a study that had a pretty significant negative correlation between a girl's preference in musculature in a male and her intelligence/social status.

I'm have a thinner athletic build, and haven't hit the gym in any serious sustained effort in my life. Almost all of the girls who message me out of the blue or "like" my photos have legit college majors, are grad/med/law school, or are professionals. Its a trend and obv I've had the opposite types of girls do the same, but in lower numbers. Luckily most girls in my zip code are bangable regardless and I'm picky.

I just thought it was interesting that my personal experience seems to conform with the study. I wish I had the link.

I'd conjure a guess that social status/intelligence slightly negatively correlates with looks, so its not necessarily a good thing, just an observation.

Anybody have similar experiences? Id be fun to hear from someone who put on a lot of muscle in a relatively short time.

Messages In This Thread