rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting feet wet with day game

Getting feet wet with day game

Quote: (05-02-2014 01:49 PM)tawillionaire Wrote:  

I assumed the opposite since everyone in this city seems to be all about their careers. Do you wait for after people get off work (6-8 PM) or do you head out in the middle of the day?

Little of both. I try and mix it up. The thing is you never know until you approach. Girls are always 'busy', the only downtime it seems they have is trolling online dating late at night. Finding girls that are available and into you just takes time. I've been blown out harshly by one girl and then gotten into a wonderful conversation with the next girl within a few minutes and vice versa.

Nyc is an everflowing river. There are anal-retentive don't-be-late-to-bathroom-break girls and more laxidaisical don't-care girls. This can apply to career girls, college girls, tourists, baristas, whatever. It all depends on what's happening that moment for them.

You have to read the girl before you approach. For example in Day Bang, Roosh doesn't recommend stopping fast walkers on the street. You have to read the girl's 'rhythm'. I've seen an array of rhythms in the morning, day and evening from an array of girls.

It's hard to distill an 'essence' to nyc as you really have to pay attention to the situation at hand and adjust accordingly. Technically I've 'day-gamed' past 10pm even though everyone's in nightlife mode. There are simply too many variables to boil it down to "this type of girl with this type of attitude in this neighborhood."

Once you start approaching regularly, you'll start to see patterns, regardless of whether the girl has a career, is a student or tourist.

It sounds cliche but the best thing to do is keep your eyes open. Read the techy side to daygame, internalize it then just mess around. There are days where I go crazy direct and others where I'm stupidly low energy indirect. I do well with both, I fumble with both. It's a game that requires practice and can be both annoying and fun.

Messages In This Thread