rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting feet wet with day game

Getting feet wet with day game

Quote: (05-02-2014 08:07 AM)tawillionaire Wrote:  

1) How do you run day game? Do you pick a spot and stick with it (like a coffee shop) or do you bounce around?

2) Lets say I'm at a park like Washington Square or Central Park. Any ideas of what to do when I'm by myself? (As in what's my "excuse" to be at the park?)

3) Any of my NYC brothers have ideas of where to go? Last weekend, on a suggestion from an acquaintance, I went solo to brunch in UES and then to the met. Didn't even see a girl worth approaching.

1. Better to pick a spot and stick with it. In NYC, go around NYU or Columbia, or you know there's a lot of other gathering spots. Check out Giovonny's stuff in the approach thread and modify that to work in NYC.

2. You don't need an excuse. But to avoid being bored shitless, bring a book. It's good to have a prop anyway. Being outside makes working on a computer difficult but if you can work at a coffee shop or library, you should do that rather than sit at home. Get yourself out where there are chicks around.

3. Not from NYC so can't help you there. Tons of NYC guys on here. Have you checked travel section for datasheets on NYC daygame? For striking out, sometimes that happens. Either you picked the wrong location or just got unlucky that day. You need to get to where doing approaches is second nature, so if you see someone you like, you approach her without hesitation. Best way to do that is to integrate gaming into your normal life. If you get a mind set of "now is when I daygame", you're starting from the wrong frame. You need to do lots of approaches, no doubt. I'm just saying you'll be more effective when it's part of your routine.

Roosh covers all of this stuff in day bang, only $10 on kindle. Krauser's book is a larger investment but based on reviews I've read and on Krauser's site, it's probably worth it.

Messages In This Thread