rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting feet wet with day game

Getting feet wet with day game

Like most privileged Americans who grew up in the middle of nowhere, I've been dabbling in booze and drugs since the jr high days. So when I decided a year ago to start going out alone and meeting women, it was natural for me to head to the bars and work on my night game. It's been great and I've had plenty of ONS's, but at the same time I'm at a point in my life where drinking 2-3 nights a week is more of a chore than something I enjoy. I have shit to do in the mornings and can't be hungover. This leads me to where I am today: trying day game.

Problem is, I don't even know where to start. Growing up in the suburbs means I've never done anything like this before. I do live in NYC now, so I run into women everywhere I go. I've had a few approaches on the street but they were too far apart for me to get in any rhythm. Which leads to my questions:

1) How do you run day game? Do you pick a spot and stick with it (like a coffee shop) or do you bounce around?

2) Lets say I'm at a park like Washington Square or Central Park. Any ideas of what to do when I'm by myself? (As in what's my "excuse" to be at the park?)

3) Any of my NYC brothers have ideas of where to go? Last weekend, on a suggestion from an acquaintance, I went solo to brunch in UES and then to the met. Didn't even see a girl worth approaching.

Any help would be appreciated.

Messages In This Thread