rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alternative Home Designs

Alternative Home Designs

I'm looking for some creative thoughts here. I've looked through some of the other threads and have gotten good ideas, but they still touch upon traditional (yet modern) design. One great idea was the chalkboard paint which I think I will do.

The situation is as follows...I am leasing a studio apartment and the only piece of furniture I currently own is a mattress. No couch, no bookcase, no tables and not even a bed frame. I move in tomorrow.

Given where I live, it is small by many standards (probably 400 sq ft). So I can't do too much with it, but I have some room. The only thing I can't change is the flooring which is a bamboo wood color. The walls are plain white.

My goal is to have it be somewhat different and "interactive." By that I mean when I bring people (read: girls) over, there is something to do. On the same token, make it something that appeals to girls.

So far, my thoughts are:

- Rasturbate my avatar
- Chalkboard paint somewhere so people can write/draw on it
- Projector to display art/music videos via computer/roku
- Some sort of photography setup

On that last one, I know people love to try and be a photographer and bang models, but I have access to some 5k camera basically anytime I want, and a video editor to put together whatever video/photo I do for free. So there is no cost to that.

Finally, it should be airbnb friendly as I can make a lot renting my place out when I'm gone. So no sex swings or BDSM chains hanging from the ceiling.

I still need to have it be livable as I live there, but wouldn't mind bending the norms of what a studio can be. Any and all suggestions and thoughts are welcome.

Messages In This Thread