rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Real Secret of Game and Swooping Mass Amounts of Girls

There is a ton written on the subject of the intricacies of Game (hell, I might be one of the worst offenders). But this sh*t is really not that complicated.

Lately, I have been hanging with one of my old running partners who just got out of a seven year relationship and his Game is rusty to say the least. (Hell, when he was last single, text messaging was barely a factor.) I have been trying to help him put his Game back together.

After fighting me on the Suited Down issue, he needed only one night of seeing me in action to become a believer (I haven't convinced him to smoke cigarettes yet, but that is his loss).

However, while getting him back in action, I realized the most important aspect of Game: Not giving a F*ck.

As he watched me approaching girls in the nightspot, seeing fly girls buying me $16 Goose and sodas, closing, and watching me spit Day Game the next day, and getting a number from a beautiful 22 year old French girl, he said to me, "Wow. You are on fire. You just don't give a F*ck."

And thought about it, its true, I really don't give a f*ck about much.

When you don't give a f*ck, you go talk to that fly group of girls because you don't give a f*ck if they say no.

You pick up the phone to call that girl because you don't give a f*ck if either way.

You have tons of girls in your pipeline because you don't give a f*ck what happens with any of them.

When you don't give a f*ck everything starts happening and girls come to you.

When you don't give a f*ck you close hard.

My brothers, do whatever you can to not give a f*ck.

All the guys who break down the best info on here (Mixx, Kona, International Swagger, Naughty Nomad etc, etc) all have one thing in common: we all don't give a f*ck.

Master this, and the world is yours (money, girls, business etc).

Update: I have a couple of other "core" key aspects of Game (and Life) that follow this one. Let me know if you are interested and I will post them on here.

Messages In This Thread