rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dear Investors, My Company Failed and We Lost All Your Money. Here’s What Happened.

Dear Investors, My Company Failed and We Lost All Your Money. Here’s What Happened.

Quote: (05-07-2014 02:29 PM)Mormon Nailer Wrote:  

Quote: (05-07-2014 02:26 PM)cooledcannon Wrote:  

Quote: (05-07-2014 09:30 AM)Mormon Nailer Wrote:  

Posted this a few days ago. To my surprise, she took it in good stride. She maybe be a solipistic douche, but at least she can laugh at herself:

Maybe I might be white knighting abit, but I think shes likely a good person, the impression I get from reading her blog. Shes dumb and emotional, and has fucked up health, but meh.

What's up with her health?

I cant remember, because I read her blog archives years ago. But I think it was something to do with either low blood sugar, or being gluten intolerant/celiac, or something like that. Iirc, she has muscle issues as well which she sees a chiropractor and/or something similar.

Her blog is actually relatively interesting(not necessarily addressing you, just people in general).

Some posts include(much of which is red pill, believe it or not!):

Do Young Entrepreneurs Need To Go To College?
http://www.erica.biz/2009/young-entrepreneurs-college/

I actually heard the "dont go to college" thing from her much earlier than I heard it from RVF.

Some article about how she moved out of Cali because of the taxes. How Democrat/Republican divide is bullshit. She said she would vote for Ron Paul, and he would be the perfect candidate but she cant vote for someone who denies evolution and/or climate change(Or is pro life, cant remember, something stupid). I had to facepalm at her at that point.

Her miscellaneous business advice seemed pretty good. After all, she did make a million dollars. But having no experience Im not qualified to judge.

Messages In This Thread