rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dear Investors, My Company Failed and We Lost All Your Money. Here’s What Happened.

Dear Investors, My Company Failed and We Lost All Your Money. Here’s What Happened.

Translations:

Emotionally raw with my friends = I told them a sob story about why I lost their money. They wanted to punch me in the face.

I work well with my team = I worked well with my team while they were being paid. Now, unless I embezzled my investors' money and my team was in on it, they hate me for not paying them and want to punch me in the face.

'I am no longer concerned.' So why, several sentences later, do you say 'I am sorry I lost your money.' The reality is that you couldn't give a fuck.

Businesses - run by either men or women - fail but women, for the most part, are bad for business. They grow a set of fake balls but still have the female insiduous thing they use in relationships going on, climbing the ladder by whatever means they can. If they had the talent to back it up, fair enough, but the vast majority of them don't. The combination of 'loud' and 'female' usually makes their male superiors listen and think, "This one is onto something," when their superiors should be ignoring their brashness, gender and bravado and looking at the facts.

Recently the division of a very large, international organisation I worked at was restructured and a woman exactly like this one was put in charge of my section. I warned her about the changes she was making and she ignored them even when I pointed out she was wrong in black and white. I resigned and several months later, I heard from former coworkers that auditors had reamed her and her female cronies, she has withdrawn into her shell and is extremely hard to get a hold of and the organisation is at serious risk of losing $10m+ in business. I would have liked to stay but I think I would have ended up punching her in the face myself.

Messages In This Thread