rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am I too hard on girls that flake?

Am I too hard on girls that flake?

Quote: (01-31-2011 03:39 AM)wolf Wrote:  

She didn't want to be put in an uncomfortable position. Her answering the phone and telling you she doesn't want to go would of sounded much worse. Usually guys try to force the woman to go out with them if they catch her on the phone and the guy starts being desperate over the phone because he has her on the line and she saying no. I've caught myself doing this several times, it's very needy behavior.

It is a shit test, but what I noticed is that girls that usually flake on the first date nothing comes good after that, unless of course she is very persistent in rescheduling the date to another day.

Yeah, the girl comes off as very confident so I would be surprised if she was insecure to call me and let me know she wasn't showing up. I've hung out with her before and knew her for a while so definitely not first date type stuff.

Thanks for the reply bro.

Ish

Messages In This Thread