rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why I rarely call out women

Why I rarely call out women

This thread is inspired by CJ’s “Why I rarely delete numbers”

I understand that there is something cathartic about telling a woman to fuck off after she flakes on you. You want to show her that your time is valuable, and that she can’t treat people like that. Maybe you believe you calling her out will save grief for the next man. I urge you not to follow this course [if you value getting in her pants more than getting that cathartic feeling].

I’ve consumed several terabytes of “pickup” information, and most of it is useless. But I remember coming across one piece of advice that has stuck with me: women don’t like uncomfortable situations. They prefer avoidance rather than the awkward feelings/emotions of confrontation. When you call her a spoiled child for flaking two hours before a date, you have almost certainly poisoned the well.

Instead, you want to treat any rude behavior (short of criminal behavior) nonchalantly. If you have tried to schedule a date three times with a girl and on the third try she cancels last minute? Well, she is trying to tell you that she doesn’t want to see you (women are fickle, they change their minds on a whim). Your text should be, “no problem. I’ve got to get up early for work anyway. I’ll see you around”

I write all this because there have been several times where I’ve initially met women with whom I’ve had great chemistry (sometimes even made out and or more during the initial contact). And then afterwards, they change their behavior and flake on any planned meet-ups. I had one girl who straight up stood me up. But my response was, “seems like we missed each other Tara. I’ll see you around.” Fast forward three months later, I run into her in a bar. I tease her about flaking, but tell her how she is looking great in that white dress. 90 minutes later she is in my apt and in my bed. Similar situations have happened to me three/four times in the past few years. And I believe I would not have had those results if I called out their inappropriate behavior before hand. With my nonchalant attitude, it is easier to pick up where you left off. If you call them out, they will leave after an obligatory hello/hey if you bump into them.

Bottom line: yes, it feels good to tell a woman you want to sleep with that she is acting like an immature child when she is. But unless you’ve already slept wit her, your outburst will almost guarantee you will never see her naked.* But if you play it cool, there is a chance that you’ll convert a flake/lost opportunity into a bang.

* Per a Roosh entry a while ago, anger before you’ve slept with a women is counter-productive. But after she’s slept with you, a show of anger can be an aphrodisiac.

Messages In This Thread