rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

wtf is the gmanifesto?

wtf is the gmanifesto?

Quote: (02-01-2011 12:23 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Diddo. I love a good boxing match. My dream match of course is pacquiao vs mayweather. [Image: smile.gif]

I could never get into MMA - every match I see is mostly grabbing and punching your opponent while he is on the floor. ??? Or at least, trying to slam him to the floor.

I never get to see these great "martial artists" do any fancy moves other than kicking someone in the face like crazy while he is on the floor. (yawn)

Mixx

Agreed. I m kinda old school...love boxing. I was watching Khan Maidana the other day, lots of action and energy. Was watching it with a girl and she was so into it. I respect what those MMA guys do, but it is boring.

I dont think pacman mayweather is going to happen though. It may happen anti climatically when they are over the hill and got nothing to lose like the Hopkins Jones II fight. We were robbed of a truly amazing rematch there.

Messages In This Thread