rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Talk show host won't let his son watch Oprah

Talk show host won't let his son watch Oprah

Tucker Carlson won't let his boy watch Oprah because she is too anti male ..
respect! It's great to see people in the mainstream calling out the b.s. anti-male bias in American media. It's a drop in the ocean but still ...

“When I had a son, I stopped watching Oprah because it was just too anti-male, and I felt like I didn’t want to bring him up in a home where Oprah was constantly attacking men. And it’s really helped a lot.”

Oprah is a lesbian anyway

On a side note, what do you guys think about the dude they mention that stopped listening to rap because he had girls? I actually support him. He's a little overblown and probably an annoying white night but I agree him on this. Rap music is great but seriously, what kind of message would your daughters receive when then see you rocking out to it? Bad message in my opinion. Use your headphones or in the car alone. Or just stick to will smith and tribe called quest ..

Messages In This Thread