rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How you could make 6 fig in 6 Months. FRACKING and America.(a primer)

How you could make 6 fig in 6 Months. FRACKING and America.(a primer)

So, I want to start this thread by qualifying myself in who I am(why you should even listen to me). I am a graduate level educated engineer and I work in Frac(To be more accurate, hydraulic fracturing).

Frac is something that has been around for over 50 years. Despite media reporting it as a new concept, it is not.

Now, what makes frac, a recent game changer and very high profile in the grand scheme of things is the modern technics that we now employ. There is a mantra of mis-information and manipulation of the public, that has no scientific bases. Most if this is only for policial gain. Who ever writes the biggest check will have the information skewed to there agenda.

Frack is a form of Well stimulation. IT IS NOT DRILLING. The minute you hear horizontal drilling(in reference to frack)... that source should be taken with a grain of salt. What they are trying to articulate is that, because of the advances in drilling we are able to drill more accurately, and at different angles. Directional drillers can drill in amazing angles and curves as opposed to straight down, as the average joe would think.

In North Dakota,(The Bakken) the majority of the wells exploit what's called the middle bakken. This is nothing but a geological layer, below that has been deemed as generally the most profitable/productive. So instead of drilling straight down, the oils wells(hole in the ground) are drilled down(thousands of feet then turn horizontally(thousands of feet). Once they drill and the well goes into its production cycle, they hire a frac team. This team comes along and first perforates(done by a coil tubing or wireline crew) to create fracture in the side of the bored hole(well), they they use either acid or fluid, to further open the fractures. This allows oil that was not able to flow into the well, to now be accessible. Allong with opening these fractures, we use sand or some other proppant to hold the fractures open. Its like propping a door open.

This entire process is done hydraulically. I have skipped ALOT of the process but I want you to have an idea of what Job I am introducing to you guys.

Now Hydraulic fracturing, is done by Frac operators and engineers. Atleast in North Dakota, if you are fracking and not making 6 figs.... your retarded or not working for part of the year.

The (hourly) operators starting, will range for just under 100k to about 140k. Engineers make a salary and receive bonuses for team performance. Salary ranges from 70k-130k, But they receive daily bonuses that average 200-600 dollars. So they break 200k yearly regularly.

These jobs are not the end all be all. THe normal progression is to eventually become a Company man or consultant. This person is basically a project manager that worked in frack and has specialized knowledge. They control the total operations of that well. They make $1200-1750 a day, in ND. The only company I have been able to really investigate, allows them to make there own monthly schedule. THey must do 17 day every 31. But others do 1 on 1 off. 2 on 2 off or 28 and 28.

How to get in: I hate this cliché. But its who you know. SMDH.

But to such a crazy level, that you wouldn't even have the basic info I just provided, if you didn't know someone doing it. So even the actual info is on a "who u know" basis. However, %90 percent of the people who have jobs at my company had a friend/family here or walked right in the door at the right time.

Outlook: This is the future and is heavily growing domestically. Also, they are starting to fire up internationally. However there are three things needed for that to happened. We need the right Political environment, infrastructure and finance. THis is like the moon and starts aligning. But it is picking up rapidly.

When the drilling is done, the wells will still need to be stimulated periodically. So this is a great sector with awesome outlook.

I will write more, where as I am experiencing downtime right now at work and took 10 mins to throw this together. Forgive my errors, but I am rushing.

Again, thank you all for everything, you have given me though this forum. It all started here. I hope this post helps

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Messages In This Thread