rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game Theory - Quora Edition

Game Theory - Quora Edition

http://www.quora.com/How-do-I-introduce-...first-time

The second answer in this was quite different from what I've occaisionally read in the manosphere:

Quote:Quote:

The moment you first see her it's important to remain calm and refrain from any sudden movements.

Step 1) Assess the environment for obstacles. Note where other people are standing. Plan your approach carefully.

Step 2) Very gradually inch towards her making sure not to alert her. A good strategy is to pretend to be reading a book or playing with your mobile phone.

Step 3) Once you are 15 feet from her, hold that position. Now it's time to make her aware of your presence. Begin a series of slow but elaborate movements with your arms, but do not make eye contact

Step 4) Soon she will notice you. Remember to keep that distance of 15 feet. Continue the movement. After a few minutes she will realize you are not an immediate threat and stop paying attention to you. You are now an accepted part of her environment providing you don't make any sudden movements. I can't emphasize that part enough; I've seen some men at this stage so pleased with their progress that they've run straight at her shouting "HELLO MY NAME IS..." with catastrophic results.

Step 5) Approach in a zig-zag pattern, not directly, so as not to startle her. Start humming to prepare her for the prospect of vocal communication but do not face her at this point.

Step 6) When you are 3 feet away slowly turn towards her and grin. Turn and grin, not grin and turn. Grin and turn is creepy.

Step 7) If you've made it this far, begin communication. You should start by reassuring her that you are not in fact mad. Many women are suspicious of men who might be mad. Tell her that madness is something you are totally unfamiliar with, other than in passing and even then you know little of the details.

Step 7) Ask her questions and listen carefully for the answers. You won't get this opportunity often.

Step 8) Dinner. You are hungry. Perhaps go off to find a nice restaurant. Make sure she doesn't follow you though.

Now. I'm married, so I don't approach women anymore. Since I am currently stuck where I am, my approach to game has been to 1.) improve my career so I can get out - and 2.) in the mean time make my marriage more enjoyable (with good results)

So, I really don't read "approach" theory much. This answer however, is leaves me feeling: [Image: huh.gif][Image: huh.gif][Image: huh.gif][Image: huh.gif][Image: huh.gif][Image: huh.gif][Image: huh.gif]

Clearly some of this is just satire, but some of the other pieces, leave me asking is this [Image: gtfo.gif]

or

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

??

Messages In This Thread