rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Common Core teaches 9-year-olds that men are cheating bastards

Common Core teaches 9-year-olds that men are cheating bastards

Quote: (04-27-2014 04:55 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (04-27-2014 04:46 PM)Moto Wrote:  

I'd be curious to know for what grade that test is administered to. If middle-school, that is downright unethical. If upper high-school, maybe less so but still I do not like it. To its credit, it does promote higher-level and inferential thinking, not merely picking out details or regurgitating.

4th grade - so 9 to 10 year olds are getting those homework assignments. Premature hypersexualization is part of the global education plan as well.

Ha you were to quick- you got me before I finished editing my post. I do agree, the amount of teen and pre-teen sex and pregnancies only increase with the introduction of so-called sex ed. At least so says Alex Jones, and I believe it. Hypersexualization is a pillar in the Communist Manifesto. It is alive and well today and its tentacles are deeply entrenched in academia from Universities to elementary schools. I tend to agree with the idea that, short of an extreme grass-roots resistance, a global communist one-world government dystopia is likely within our lifetimes.

I was aghast when I saw, on a wall in a school where I did a practicum, some students' work on the American Revolution. They were basically apologizing for how rude we were to England! That is not how I'll be teaching it- renegade rebel I may be.

Messages In This Thread