rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are Lawyer Chicks Really All That Bad?

Are Lawyer Chicks Really All That Bad?

The Australian ones are not as bad, IME, but admittedly I only know students and young ones just out of uni and starting work. Better looking than than other schools on campus on average, IMO, and easily in the top 3. Not sure about intelligence, I don't care and don't find most women that smart anyway. I do deal with too many PhDs in STEM and Med on a regular basis so education & general academic intelligence don't impress me much.

Some have the bad habits of interviewing you about your own career and ambitions, but not too hard to break it and redirect the convos. One chick I hooked up with when she was a student asked me on the first night we met (and hooked up later) what I did for a living and what I planned for my future, within minutes of being introduced by a mutual friend! She also tried to do a background check on me as I looked somewhat unusual for Asians, so I made up a silly family story from a nonexistent island, which she ate up. And 6 years later, when we met again at a party and hooked up once more, she still remembered and asked me if I'm still in my first shit kicking job out of uni or if I've managed to get anywhere in life. Memory of an elephant!

The worst thing is that they're always crazy busy, and any fun time is filled with insane amount of alcohol and late nights. I hooked up with one (Asian) and tried to date another two (a half asian and a blonde), but I prefer good health and good sleep over trying to keep up with their crazy lifestyle.

Messages In This Thread