rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are Lawyer Chicks Really All That Bad?

Are Lawyer Chicks Really All That Bad?

I can't speak about non-American lawyers but the US ones are a pain in the ass. I had to let an older female lawyer go at one of my companies. That cost me a ton. She wanted her entire retirement to be funded from her severance. It didn't matter that she squandered her money her entire life.

I was in NYC once meeting with different financial institutions to pitch me to switch some of investments to them (UBS, Morgan, Goldman, etc). At one of the meetings one of the lawyers asked what I was doing that night. It wasn't unusual for them to take out prospective clients so I said I was free. She takes me out to dinner and we talk business mostly. At the end of the dinner she says she had a good time and starts listing my good and bad qualities in front of me. I have no idea what's going on until she says she's be willing to go out again with me. You could practically see the skid marks as I ran away. Many of the women lawyers I know have a screw lose. But remember, NALALT.

Messages In This Thread