rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are Lawyer Chicks Really All That Bad?

Are Lawyer Chicks Really All That Bad?

The George Clooney engagement thread got me thinking about something, are female lawyers really all that bad? I'm well aware of the stereotype about them being ball busting, over-ambitious, unfeminine and so on, but I find it hard to square with my experience with female law students on my campus.

I know a lot of law students on campus, I've gotten with a few of them and there's a lot of them in some of my classes, they even make a majority of the students in one of my majors. I've found them to be no more masculine than the liberal arts students, the 2nd most attractive (after the health/nutrition girls) and for what it's worth the most intelligent, so I struggle to understand what the forum thinks is wrong with them. Out of many law girls I only know two who turned out to fit the ball-busting stereotype and both were outliers, one lesbian and one libertarian that I briefly casually dated a while back who somehow still came off as feminine...

A bit of background on the situation here: most professional entry postgraduate degrees like law or medicine are mainly done at the undergraduate level in my country, with most law students here completing a 5 year long concurrent B.A/LL.B double degree (a Bachelor degree alone takes 3 years here) to lighten the load of starting a law degree while still a teenager. As such, almost all the people I know in the field of law are still in their late teens or early 20's. These girls also all come from well-off families and elite private high schools and needed to graduate high school the top 2% of the state grade wise (like most degrees in the country admission is based solely on academics) to get into law at my university, and in my opinion girls from that kind of background are usually better than average both looks and personality wise, which I think is the reason why the law girls are one of the hottest groups on my campus.

So either these girls are going to go downhill really fast when they actually start work as lawyers (albeit a fair few of them say they have no interest in actually doing so), the situation at my university is an exception to the norm or the stereotype of the lawyer cunt is overblown.

Can any RVF lawyers with intimate knowledge of this topic chime in?

Messages In This Thread