rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are Lawyer Chicks Really All That Bad?

Are Lawyer Chicks Really All That Bad?

Quote: (10-21-2018 07:57 AM)BelyyTigr Wrote:  

I went to law school in England. I chose not to become a lawyer but still have a fair number of friends who are lawyers.
If its a US-centric question its difficult for me to answer.

I found in one business area, Americans (male or female) were very very abrupt compared to their English counterparts.
In another area, they were actually far more polite and likeable.

Legal education is very different in the U.S. than England or most of the Continent.

In the U.S., after 4 years of university, you attend law school for another 3 years.

My understanding of Europe is that the path is much shorter, basically an undergraduate major focus of study, with perhaps an apprenticeship at the end.

Lawyers in the U.S. have a very cynical and skewed way of looking at things that comes from the Socratic method of instruction in the first year of law school.

The other thing in the U.S. is that 7 years of education is very expensive and people become indebted. They become wage slaves and tend to be miserable.

Bottom line is yes female lawyers really are that bad.

Messages In This Thread