rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are Lawyer Chicks Really All That Bad?

Are Lawyer Chicks Really All That Bad?

I went to law school in England. I chose not to become a lawyer but still have a fair number of friends who are lawyers.
If its a US-centric question its difficult for me to answer.

I found in one business area, Americans (male or female) were very very abrupt compared to their English counterparts.
In another area, they were actually far more polite and likeable.

Vis a vis British (God that sounds lawyerlike hahah!) American women in general seem to be more aggressive, masculinised and therefore unlikeable.

Overall though, I think the question is, WHAT type of lawyer, vs what type of other woman? British family solicitor females tend to be fine. Corporate lawyer women are not so good. Female barristers are (often!) utterly UTTERLY horrendous, as are their male counterparts, in many areas of the law.

At law school, I found them to be a mixed bunch. Very unattractive generally. And a fair number of law students confided in me "I don't tend to like law students". Their focus was on work and career so they didn't tend to be rounded individuals.

Some lawyers tend to have a chip on the shoulder. They love snide comments but can't take any "banter" themselves. They resent businessmen who earn more money than them. As kids they were told they were super clever. And later on they don't want to face the truth that they often aren't as smart as what they thought they were.

Most successful female lawyers for my age (corp solicitors) I know were actually the hottest ones at my law school.
In truth they are glorified prostitutes who were pussy for promotion.

I wouldn't have a problem dating one again. But if I heard any "strong independent woman" type talk, I'd bin her quicker than a sandwich with dogshit on the top.

Messages In This Thread