rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Describe the the worst white knighting you have seen

Describe the the worst white knighting you have seen

Biggest examples were when I was 16/17 and still hung around with other guys.

Nowadays I keep a VERY small circle of male friends as I know how thirsty Betas can get. I don't trust guys that don't have abundance mentality with women. I therefore intentionally keep my work friends at a distance.

1) When I broke up with my first girlfriend (I was 17). She cried to all the betas in her phone and one of the big pikeys in school threatened to beat me up. "What gives you the right to talk to her like that?". OH I DUNNO, maybe cos I was banging her?!

2) Then I got back with her and she kept trying to get more attention from me by saying "Beta #4 said you always look like you don't wanna be with me" (I didn't). He was the fucking guitarist in my band. The singer in the band also conspired against me. Plus some other acquaintance of mine who always said "Mate your girlfriend is Pukka" to me was trying it on too [Image: lol.gif]

3) (This sounds lame, but I was like 16/17). I made out with some girl when she was on a 'break' (mega lolz) from her boyfriend of two years. He wanted to kick my arse for about six months (and easily could have). Didn't cross his mind to take a look at his fucking girlfriend haha. I remember a Geography lesson where I made the whole class laugh and he was sitting there with a face like a slapped-arse, snarling at the fucking table.

Most guys will conspire against you in some way. It's their only chance of a sniff of vagina since they put women on a pedestal and have no self-respect.

Quote: (04-26-2014 10:48 PM)draketton Wrote:  

The worst thing at house parties is big buff beta orbiters. Those guys who follow the hot girls to every social gathering, shout loud and rip the beer bongs but try to be polite around the girls, go out of the way to carry their shit and give them piggyback rides, but refuse to ever make a sexual move.

Oh God, amen

It's OK not to be Macho, but it's not OK to be a pussy

Messages In This Thread