rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Describe the the worst white knighting you have seen

Describe the the worst white knighting you have seen

Quote: (05-06-2014 01:50 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2014 01:20 PM)Bate Wrote:  

A beta orbiter of my ex girlfriend, has been sending more than 80 emails to my current girlfriend to her office email address. I broke up with my ex 6 months ago. In the emails he sends pictures of me me with my ex and some stuff I wrote back in the day to my ex on Facebook (I know, big mistake). He is saying that I am still seeing my ex and that the new girl is just something on the side. He also called to her house and work telling all this stuff to her family and boss.

She just got fired because of this. The guy has mad oneitis for my ex and does anything to get her attention. I really feel like talking to the guy, but I know the best thing to do is just ignoring it.

Let me get this straight, your current girlfriend got fired because an orbiter of your ex sent her over 80 e-mails to her work address? Your girlfriend/you need to file a restraining order. That's stalker territory, not orbiter.

Yeah, if this is the case, I completely agree with AO. This dude's behavior is fucked up on a multitude of levels. It's disrespect to you...mental insanity.

Messages In This Thread